Andrew’s homebase is RedBird Studio, a recording studio & writing room in The Music Building, Times Square, New York City. In 2009, Andrew set out to convert a raw space where Madonna had previously lived and made music into a floated-floor, acoustically-treated recording facility called RedBird Studio. We have hosted a variety of clientele including HBO, Cinemax, LG, Kia Motors, Pat Metheny Group, Raheem DeVaughn – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: +1.212.727.8055
RedBird Studio is a recording studio and writing room located in Midtown New York City. Founded by producer-
engineer Andrew Felluss (Ray Charles, Rod Stewart, Mary J. Blige, Lola Johnson), RedBird Studio offers artists and clients a musical backwoods atmosphere just steps from bustling Times Square.
- Ryan O’Neill “By My Side”Radian Records co-production with Alex...
- Lola Johnson - In The Pines (trad)
- The New Jim Crow by Lola Johnson
- Lola Johnson sneak preview ‘This Is What You Get’ (LP) …...
- Radian Records Blueprint Debut Single...
- Julia Klot performs September 6th at Sidewalk Cafe, New York...
- Radian Records Community Calendar
- Lola Johnson & Wayfaring Photo tour Recap - Going to Colorado
- Lola Johnson with The Now Band perform “Shit’s Gone Wrong” This...
- Lola Johnson and Wayfaring Photo Day 1 in Seattle