RedBird Studio is a recording studio and writing room located in Midtown New York City. Founded by producer-
engineer Andrew Felluss (Ray Charles, Rod Stewart, Mary J. Blige, Lola Johnson), RedBird Studio offers artists and clients a musical backwoods atmosphere just steps from bustling Times Square.
- Ryan O’Neill “By My Side”Radian Records co-production with Alex...
- Lola Johnson - In The Pines (trad)
- The New Jim Crow by Lola Johnson
- Lola Johnson sneak preview ‘This Is What You Get’ (LP) …...
- Radian Records Blueprint Debut Single...
- Julia Klot performs September 6th at Sidewalk Cafe, New York...
- Radian Records Community Calendar
- Lola Johnson & Wayfaring Photo tour Recap - Going to Colorado
- Lola Johnson with The Now Band perform “Shit’s Gone Wrong” This...
- Lola Johnson and Wayfaring Photo Day 1 in Seattle
Author Archives: radianrecords
Jolly Roger by Quartascope ‘Radian Records is pleased to release Quartascope’s first debut single “Jolly Roger” under the Radian Records Blueprint imprint. Asked what the single is about, Quartascope describes it as a song about “brave defeat”. “Jolly Roger” is … Continue reading
Written & Performed by Julia Klot Arranged by Julia Klot & The Now Band Produced by Radian Records Recorded at Quad Lakeside Basic track conducted by Supaconductor Lola Johnson Truth Or Dare by Julia Klot complimentary download powered by Bandcamp
OBAMA: “Good afternoon. Today, the United States of America is changing its relationship with the people of Cuba and the most significant changes in our policy in more than 50 years. We will end an outdated approach that for decades … Continue reading
Below is some recent audio mix work I’ve been doing for MSNBC (NABET). Most of it is live, or quickly taped with the very proficient crew at the 30 Rock studios. Shows that I’ve been covering include: Daily Rundown, Jose … Continue reading
Andrew’s homebase is RedBird Studio, a recording studio & writing room in The Music Building, Times Square, New York City. In 2009, Andrew set out to convert a raw space where Madonna had previously lived and made music into a floated-floor, acoustically-treated recording … Continue reading