Andrew Felluss is an engineer-producer based at RedBird Studio in Manhattan.
- Why We Don’t Cut Rhythm Tracks Without Qualified...
- Leveling the Midtown Playing Field (Pick Up The Pieces)
- RRmgmt expanding into MusicNetwork #SRC
- Lola Johnson @ Bitter EndTuesday January 16th 2018,...
- Ryan O’Neill “By My Side”Radian Records co-production with Alex...
- Lola Johnson - In The Pines (trad)
- The New Jim Crow by Lola Johnson
- Lola Johnson sneak preview ‘This Is What You Get’ (LP) …...
- Radian Records Blueprint Debut Single...
- Julia Klot performs September 6th at Sidewalk Cafe, New York...
Author Archives: RRmgmt
Mobile / 15 Seconds From recent sessions @ RedBird Studio: Limited blue 7″ vinyl press of Pan Am‘s record with Iggy Pop @ Bandcamp Mobile / 15 Seconds by Pan Amsterdam x Iggy Pop
Recorded/Mixed Live @ 58N6 aka Loove Labs March 6th, 2009 Avant-pep band jam by Josh Roseman Trumpets: Jonathan Finlayson, Kirk Knuffke, Ambrose Akinmusire, Taylor Haskins Saxes: Logan Richardson, Andrew D’Angelo, Tony Barba, Kenny Brooks, Jay Rodriguez Bones: Josh Roseman, Jacob Garchik, … Continue reading
Ben Monder – Excavation live at 58N6 from Loove Labs on Vimeo. Live Recording/Mixing Engineer: Andrew Felluss
Pine Barren by holus-Bolus “Dizknee Justice Abounds” by Holus Bolus from: Pine Barren (LP) Detailed essays by Sinton about the creation of this record can be found here: joshsinton.com/media/prologomania/ credits released September 1, 2011 Josh Sinton – baritone saxophone, bass … Continue reading
Jolly Roger by Quartascope ‘Radian Records is pleased to release Quartascope’s first debut single “Jolly Roger” under the Radian Records Blueprint imprint. Asked what the single is about, Quartascope describes it as a song about “brave defeat”. “Jolly Roger” is … Continue reading
Written & Performed by Julia Klot Arranged by Julia Klot & The Now Band Produced by Radian Records Recorded at Quad Lakeside Basic track conducted by Supaconductor Lola Johnson Truth Or Dare by Julia Klot complimentary download powered by Bandcamp
OBAMA: “Good afternoon. Today, the United States of America is changing its relationship with the people of Cuba and the most significant changes in our policy in more than 50 years. We will end an outdated approach that for decades … Continue reading